Lauren Nelson and Robin Marsh present teen girls a relevant, engaging devotional helping the smart-phone generation see why accepting God’s call is the best decision they’ll ever make. Each devotion includes a question in teen-ese, God’s “text response” from Scripture, insightful reflections, and a daily spiritual app to help girls relate biblical wisdom to everyday needs as they explore:
- how to deal with the drama of other girls
- decisions about boys and sexual purity
- do’s and don’ts of social media
- the fun of living out a bold faith
- their identity and uniqueness in Christ
Cleverly written, God, Girls, and Getting Connected: Spiritual Apps for a Teen's Life, is a timely look at God’s help for the needs young women face today. Perfect for individual faith growth and as group discussion and study material.